We use our own cookies to make sure that the web page and all its services, as well the third party we use to analyse our web page, work well. If you continue surfing the web, we understand you have accepted their use. You can change the configuration or obtain more information ‘INFO’.
DEFINITION OF COOKIES.
A cookie is a file that downloads onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the navigation habits of the users or their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way the device is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
The web page of the Hotel Villa Flamenca uses its own cookies and of third parties, all in the domain of ‘hotelvillaflamenca.com’
TYPES OF COOKIES.
1.- Types of cookies, depending on the entity that manages them:
- a) Your own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s device from a device or domain managed by the editor and that gives the service requested by the user.
- b) Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s device from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the obtained data through the cookies.
2.- Types of cookies, depending on the aim:
- a) Technical Cookies: those that allow the user to surf the web, platform or application using different options and services that exist in it.
- b) Analysis Cookies: those that allow the person in charge of them to follow and analyse the user’s behaviour in web pages they are linked to.
3.-Types of cookies, depending on the amount of time they are active:
- a) Session Cookies: those that are designed to collect and store data while the user has access to a web page. They are usually used to allow the user access to a service requested in one occasion.
- b) Lasting Cookies: those that are designed to be stored in the device and can be accessed and treated during a period of time defined by the person in charge of the cookie, and that can last from a few minutes to several years.
BLOCK/ELIMINATE THE COOKIES
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies that have been installed in your device going through the configuration options of your computer’s browser.
ACCESS TO DATA
The cookies of our web page are only used by:
- The owner of the web page REYSOL NERJA SA , with CIF A29095007 and registered office in C/ Andalucia 1, 29780, Nerja (Málaga)